Date: 15th November 2013
A 54 year old Saloon operator lost her place of income, when she lost her rented shop in a fire incident happen on 11th August 2013 @ 1 am. She has been running her saloon close to 10 years and is well known in her area for her heart warming services. The fire believed to be started from her neighbour shop burned everything that she earned for the past 10 years. She was at her home when she received a phone call from one of her staff who happen to pass by the area informing her that the saloon has burnt down. Her husband together with her employee rush to the scene and found out that the whole place had burnt down and the fire was put off by the BOMBA. They also found out that RELA officer’s try to put off the fire put failed, due to lack of equipment. She estimated RM 60K worth of equipment was lost in this unwelcome disaster. She gave word of advice “We never expect this disaster to occur but when it happen its takes away every thing”.