Date: 15th October 2013
A Careless mother accidently had caused her daughter (Nur Ainaa Athirah Bt. Raizalisam) 9 year old child burn 13% on her left hand and body. The incident happen when the victim and her cousin sister was playing with their cooking utensil’s and pretending they were cooking with naked fire, when suddenly the fire become big and started to burn the kitchen and her clothing caught on fire. Her mother who was also in the kitchen at that time saw her daugther caught on fire tried to put of the fire with water which eventually cause serius blisters and painfull agne. The father of the victim was at the workshop rush back and took the victim to the clinic for further treatment. This Family was lucky bacause they manage to put off the fire,that might have claim the life of their child and their home. The victim who has 3 more sibblings is traumatised and promise never ever play with naked fire. The victim parents also learned that water was not the best solution to put off fire as it only worsen the injury, word of advice they said ” Please equip your Home with the right equipment because the cost is very less then what we would have lost in this Disaster”.