Date: 15th April 2013
IPOH-This 64 year old couple from Ipoh lost their home in a fire disaster on 11th November 2012. This couple stayed with their 2 children in this home for the last 30 years. This Fire incident happen when these couple went out for shopping and their kids was at work, They received a call from their neighbour informing a lot of thick smoke coming out of their home and they already inform The Fire Department. When the couple arived home, Fire Department already started to put off the fire and early indication shows that the fire started from default Electric Power Plug. The disaster has claimed RM 35,000 worth of damages. Now they have to start all over again to rebuild a roof above their head. Eventhought this incident happen, they are happy and grateful the fire disaster didn’t claimed any life but they realise it will be very challenging and hard to restore everything back to normal. These couple plead to the public “Please prepare yourself with Fire Safety Knowledge and Equipment”, so that we can to save our love one and property.